Terms & Conditions
Please read this page carefully. It sets out the terms on which Tottenham Hotspur Ltd, ("we", "us" or "our") will allow you to access and use our tottenhamhotspur.com/shop website (the "Site") and the sale of our products to you. These terms shall also cover use of and sale of our products to you made via shop.tottenhamhotspur.com, mobileshop.tottenhamhotspur.com, kr.shop.tottenhamhotspur.com and/or the official Spurs Shop app for iOS and Android devices.
1.1 In order to use the Site and purchase products from us you may choose to first register as a customer and create an account, or alternatively select 'check out as guest'.
1.2 Should you wish to follow the status of your order you will need to register as a customer and create an account.
2 Orders and Contract
2.1 Once you have placed an order you will be sent an order acknowledgement via email setting out the items which you have ordered from us. This is not acceptance of the order. We will assign an order number to your order which will be communicated with your Order Confirmation email.
2.2 A binding contract will be formed between us and you when we send you confirmation via email that your order has been completed. It is at this point that a contract will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to accept your order, we will issue you a full refund.
3 PRICE AND PAYMENT
3.1 The price of the product (which includes VAT or other relevant sales tax where applicable) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
3.2 If we process your order where there is a pricing error and we become aware of this prior to dispatch, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you any sums you have paid to us in respect of such order.
3.3 We will display what payment methods we accept in every country when you reach the checkout. Payment will be taken on receipt of your order.
Credit and Debit cards
3.4 We will automatically make several checks on the credit card information you provide - through our own systems, those of our bank and those of your card issuer. Payment will be reserved and taken from your account when your order is placed.
3.5 Please note that no vouchers (including Tottenham Hotspur Shop gift cards and Love2shop vouchers and cards) will be accepted as payment on our Site.
4.1 Any promotions on this Site, including offers or vouchers exclusively for One Hotspur Members, Season Ticket Holders, Premium Members and Supporters Clubs are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion.
5 OUR PRODUCTS
5.1 If you are buying a personalised or players named and numbers shirt, please take care to use the correct spelling and select the correct size. We reserve the right to refuse to print shirts that we deem or could be interpreted as offensive or abusive and/or may infringe our Intellectual property Rights of companies and/or individuals. If we are unable to print your request a Customer Care operative will contact you to discuss your choice and, if necessary, request an alternative. Please note this may delay delivery of your shirt.
5.2 If you choose to have your shirt printed by a third party, we will not be liable for any faults.
5.3 We cannot accept liability for any changes to player's names and numbers due to transfers or a player deciding to change number.
5.4 Please be aware of the refund policy in respect of personalised shirts as set out in clause 8.4 which states that unless the item is damaged, faulty or has parts missing, you do not have a right to change your mind and cancel your order.
Pre-order / pre-release
5.5 In certain circumstances advertised on the website, you may be able to place an order for an item that is currently not in stock and is on “Pre-Order” in the same way that you can order anything else from the shop. You will be charged for Pre-Order items at the time of placing your order.
5.6 For “Pre-Orders” we will always inform you of when we are expecting the stock to be delivered. If for any reason a delivery date is changed, then we will contact you directly via email to inform you of the change.
5.7 If you purchased a “Pre-Order” item, the delivery times are counted from the date we receive the stock and not of the date of order.
5.8 If you order contains “Pre-Order” items, your order will not be despatched until all of the items included in the order (including the Pre-Order items) are in stock and available for shipping. Please note that stock arrival dates are an estimate only and are subject to change based on factors outside of our control.
6 DELIVERY TERMS
6.1 The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on the Site and calculated in accordance with the below rates.
6.2 Delivery times are not guaranteed and all delivery times are an estimate only and are based on working days, which are Monday to Friday. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
6.3 Despatch to British Forces Post Office addresses are at your risk.
6.4 Please note the customer is responsible for all charges that relate to customs or duty that may be applied in certain countries and for any returns, sent back to the United Kingdom. We take no responsibility for these charges or for any delays in your receiving any goods owing to customs’ intervention.
|UK Standard Delivery||
From Free (based on minimum spend as highlighted at checkout) up to £70.
Delivery between 2-5 working days from despatch (unless in peak times).
|UK Express Delivery||
Delivery next working day for orders placed before 14:00 (Monday – Thursday) for UK mainland only.
|Overseas Standard Delivery||
Varies depending on country. Exact price will be advised at check-out prior to purchase.
Orders despatched within 7 working days. Delivery up to 30 working days from despatch (subject to local postal services and customs checks). Click here to check your location.
|Overseas Express Delivery||
Varies depending on country. Exact price will be advised at check-out prior to purchase.
Orders placed before 14:00 (Monday – Thursday) will be sent by airmail within 2-3 working days (subject to local postal services and customs checks).
7 INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
7.1 For the following countries, duties and taxes are calculated at the checkout:
Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Vietnam and Zambia.
7.2 When placing your order you will have the option to pay these duties and taxes at the time of checkout or to pay your local customs authority directly on receipt of your order.
7.3 For all other countries not listed above at clause 7.1 any duties and taxes are levied and payable once your order reaches its destination country. We cannot be held responsible for any additional charges made by your local customs authority and payment of such duties and taxes shall be your sole responsibility.
7.4 When you make an online purchase via the website from outside the United Kingdom, we may bring additional applicable terms to your attention prior to purchase.
8 CHANGING YOUR MIND
8.1 If you wish to cancel before your order has been despatched please contact our Customer Care team. If you order has already been despatched you may reject the package and the courier will return to us.
8.2 You have the right to change your mind and cancel all or part of your order for any reason during a "cooling off" period of fourteen (14) days from the day after the day on which the last product from a single order comes into the physical possession of either you or the person on the shipping address stated on the order confirmation email.
8.3 If you cancel during the "cooling off" period, you will be entitled to a refund in respect of the products that you return us. If you cancel and return all the items in your order during the "cooling off" period, we will also refund your original delivery charge.
8.4 Unless the item is damaged, faulty or has parts missing, you do not have a right to change your mind and cancel your order in respect of:
8.4.1 Items which for hygiene reasons (such as underwear and earrings) cannot be resold once these have been unsealed after you receive them; or
8.4.2 Perishable goods; or
8.4.3 Personalised replica shirts (replica shirts with any additions, including badges, numbers, names or lettering or any other customisation).
8.5 If a product you have purchased from us is not of a satisfactory quality, is faulty, or has parts missing, please request a return within 30 days of receiving your products by completing this form.
8.6 If the product is deemed by us to be faulty, we will refund to you the cost of the product, the original delivery charge and any postage charges for sending it back to us. This refund will be paid in accordance with the Refunds section below.
8.7 If you would like to return an item you have purchased for a refund, you may do so provided the item is returned to us within 30 days of delivery (if ordered online) or purchase date shown on the receipt (for items bought in-store).
9.1 We will refund you the price you paid for the products by the method you used for payment. Please allow 3-5 working days for a refund to appear back on your account from the date the refund is processed by Tottenham Hotspur.
9.2 All goods to be refunded must be received back with proof of purchase in a new and unused condition with all original packaging and labels unless faulty. If your order was placed via the Spurs Online Shop, use the return label attached to the invoice.
The Club’s returns address is as follows:
Tottenham Hotspur Mail Order, Merchandise Division, Unit 3, Enfield Distribution Park, East Duck Lees Lane, Ponders End, Enfield, EN3 7SR.
9.3 You must bear all costs (including any customs or duties charges when applicable) associated with returning the items to us.
9.4 Alternatively, online orders may be returned to any of our Spurs Shops for a full refund. For a list of Spurs Shops with their location, please click here. Should you wish to return an order paid for online via PayPal in-store we cannot refund PayPal orders in-store and you should follow the returns process detailed above.
9.5 If you make a purchase during the Christmas period between 1 October and 24 December, your goods will be eligible for return up until January 31 of the New Year under our extended Christmas returns period policy.
9.6 We do not offer a product exchange service. If you wish to return part of your order we will issue a partial refund in respect of the products which are returned to us in accordance with clause 9.2 above.
9.7 Your rights under UK or your national consumer legislation and any manufacturer guarantees are not affected by anything in these terms and conditions.
10 HOW TO CONTACT US
10.1 Our phone lines are available Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm and we can be contacted via email 7 days a week, including Bank and Public Holidays. You may also find the answers you need in our Help Centre on Ask Spurs or alternatively contact us via our Chat Function.
10.2 You can also contact our contact our Customer Care team by clicking here.
10.3 Call charges will vary and you will need to contact your provider for further details. Both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes
10.4 If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Care team via our contact details below:
Customer Care Team, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, Lilywhite House, 782 High Road, London, N17 0BX
Alternatively, you can phone us on 0344 499 5007* (UK), or +44 20 8344 6673 if calling from overseas.
11.1 Your use of this website is subject to our website terms and conditions.
11.3 Our approach to Modern Slavery is set out in our policy located at here.
11.4 We reserve the right not to post your product review or process your store review if it contains any of the following types of content;
11.4.1 Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
11.4.2 Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers or websites;
11.4.3 Email addresses, URL’s, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information;
11.4.4 Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page of their authors;
11.4.5 Anything else deemed not suitable for a public forum.
11.5 This contract is between you and us and regulate the supply of goods to you by us. Any other terms, conditions or representations (other than those made fraudulently or implied by statute) are excluded. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Each paragraph and sub-paragraph of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs and sub-paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
11.6 If any of these terms are determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the application of any law, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remainder of these terms shall continue to have full force and effect.
11.7 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
11.8 If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result of our breach and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time terms shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
11.9 These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
12 COMPANY INFORMATION
The Spurs Online Shop and website is owned and operated by Tottenham Hotspur Ltd whose registered office is at:
Lilywhite House, 782 High Road, London, N17 0BX
Company Number: 01706358
VAT Number: 154507418
13 FEEFO REVIEWS
13.1 You acknowledge and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, graphics, video, messages and all other material uploaded, posted, communicated or transmitted by you through the Site or by using any of our services or otherwise, to, or in connection with us (the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Site. We do not control the Content and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via our Site.
13.2 You must only use, upload or transmit Content for lawful purposes and such Content must not in any way infringe our or any other person's rights. You must ensure you have the right to deal with the Content in the manner provided by our Site and must not upload any Content or otherwise deal with Content through us if you do not have the necessary rights to do so.
13.3 Content Rules. In addition, you must ensure that your Content does not:
- contravene any applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- contain material which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, objectionable, indecent or offensive or pornographic;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Feefo director, shareholder or officer, or partner, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringe any other person's proprietary information or intellectual property rights (for example, by including copyright material and/or trade marks without permission from the owner or rights holder);
- contain anything that you do not have the right to disclose, share, upload or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and/or confidential information);
- contain any malware, spyware, viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malicious or harmful code or use any items of a destructive nature, or compile or spam or promote or facilitate disruptive commercial messages or advertisements or any other form of solicitation;
- interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- contain material which is, or promotes, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or that may encourage hatred or violence against any person or group;
- contain material which identifies or may identify another person, such as their name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth or any image or video of another person, without the written approval of that person;
- extract, collect, process, combine or store personal data about another person;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act; or
- breach these Terms,(together, the "Content Rules").
13.4 Whilst we prohibit the uploading of Content that infringes our Content Rules, you agree that we shall be under no obligation to monitor, screen or censor any of your Content that is transmitted to us in any way whatsoever. It is therefore possible that Content may be uploaded to our Site which contravenes our Content Rules. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any such Content. If you become aware of any Content which contravenes or potentially contravenes our Content Rules, please contact email@example.com
13.5 You further agree that we may, in our absolute discretion at any time and without notice to you remove, cause to be removed, move, or decline to display or deal with any of your Content or prevent the use of our Site in relation to any Content that appears to breach our Content Rules or these Terms. Should we do so, you acknowledge that we shall not incur any liability to you or to any other person. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend provision of all or part of the Site, or the availability of any Content at any time if we suspect your use of the Site or the Content to be in breach of these Terms or the Content Rules.
13.6 You also agree that we have the right to access, preserve, and disclose to any third party: details of your use of Site; and (copies of your Content for the purposes of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of the Site or if required to do so by regulators, law enforcements agencies or governmental or other competent authorities or in the good faith belief that any such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties or breaches our Content Rules;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety us, our Site, its users and the public.
13.7 You acknowledge that any breach by you of our Content Rules or these Terms may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and that we may report such actual or suspected breaches to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities, including by disclosing your identity or IP address to them. In the event of any actual or suspected breach, you must cease using the Site or we may terminate your access.
14 FEEFO LICENCE
14.1 By uploading, posting, communicating or transmitting to us any of your Content (including, for the avoidance of doubt, written reviews, images, video clips and movies) through the Site or otherwise, you expressly grant to us and warrant that you are able and entitled to grant to us, a worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, transferable, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, licence to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, translate, create derivative works from, communicate and distribute worldwide any of your Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide you with access to the Site in accordance with these Terms;
- perform all obligations and exercise all rights under these Terms;
- further develop and market the Site; and
- note that we may modify your Content in order to conform it to our requirements (such as by cropping images or reducing the number of, or rearranging, the video clip frames). You acknowledge and agree to waive all moral rights in or in respect of any part of the Content and confirm that where you are not the author of the Content that you have obtained a moral rights waiver in respect of the Content.
15 FEEFO OWNERSHIP
15.1 You acknowledge that as between us and you:
- we retain all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights embodied in or associated with the Site and any content created or derived therefrom; and
- save for any rights granted to us under these Terms (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the rights granted to us under paragraph 4.1.1 of these Terms), you retain all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights embodied in or associated with your Content in accordance with these Terms.
- You further acknowledge that if you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Site (whether by operation of law or otherwise), then you agree to assign those rights to us on a worldwide basis absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. You also unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you may acquire in the Site and you agree to execute all documents and do all acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you may have acquired.
- You acknowledge that no permission is granted by us for you to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, or post any text, graphics, images, video, audio, software code, or user interface design or logos from our Site. You agree not to reproduce, adapt, modify, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, translate, transfer, or sell any of our information or content obtained from your use of the Site. Other than as expressly provided in these Terms, nothing will be construed as inferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of us, our licensors or any third party. Any rights not expressly granted to you by these Terms are reserved by us, our suppliers or our licensors, as appropriate.
- You agree that you will not take any action inconsistent with our ownership of the Site.
- Attribution, Publicity, Promotional and Marketing Use
- You understand and agree that we have the sole discretion to determine any attribution(s) and use of our trade marks.
- You agree not to make any statement which suggests you are in partnership with, sponsored by or endorsed by us without our prior written approval.
- In the course of promoting, marketing, or demonstrating the Site, you agree that we may produce and distribute depictions, including screenshots, video, images or other parts of your Content and if you provide feedback or suggestions about us, then we may use such information without obligation to you. You grant us all necessary rights for these purposes.