We now offer Click and Collect on match days. Simply place your order as normal and at the delivery selection page you can choose matchday collection.
Place your order with us online making sure you select the match day that you are attending. You will be able to order up to 48 hours before kick off. (For Saturday Kick Off)
On the match day, you are able to pick up your order for before kick off or after the match. (Please note that due to security reasons, some or all the match day shops might be closed after the game without warning). Please bring your confirmation e-mail as proof of purchase when you collect your order.
If you know in advance that you will not be able to collect your order on the day of the game then please inform us on 0344 499 5007, so we can make alternative arrangements.
In the checkout you can select the shop that you wish to pick up your order from. We allow collection from 3 matchday shops to give you as much flexibility as possible.
You can pickup your order from any of the following shops:
We allow orders for up to two weeks prior to a matchday. The option to collect on a matchday will drop offline 48 hours before the match. Dates shown below are also subject to change.
Further games might be added based upon performance in cup competitions.
|Opponents||Collection Available From||Collection Available Until|
|Crystal Palace||11th August 2016||18th August - 12pm|
|Liverpool||17th August 2016||25th August 2016 - 12pm|
|Sunderland||8th September 2016||15th September - 12pm|
|Man City||21st September 2016||29th September - 12pm|
|Leicester||19th October 2016||27th October - 12pm|
|West Ham||9th November 2016||17th November - 12pm|
|Swansea||23rd November 2016||1st December - 12pm|
|Hull City||4th December 2016||12th December - 12pm|
|Burnley||7th December 2016||15th December - 12pm|
|Chelsea||23rd December 2016||29th December - 12pm|
|West Bromwich Albion||4th January 2017||12th January - 12pm|
|Middlesbrough||25th January 2017||2nd February - 12pm|
|Stoke||15th February 2017||23rd February - 12pm|
|Everton||22nd February 2017||2nd March - 12pm|
|Southampton||8th March 2017||16th March - 12pm|
|Watford||29th March 2017||6th April - 12pm|
|AFC Bournemouth||5th April 2017||13th April - 12pm|
|arsenal||19th April 2017||27th April - 12pm|
|Manchester United||3rd May 2017||11th May - 12pm|
- You will be able to collect your order before Kick Off and after Kick Off.
- We accept no liability or responsibility if the match day shop closes after the match due to security reasons or Police advice
- Match day selection will be available for all home matches
- If you are unable to collect the parcel on the date specified then we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery. This may include a change of delivery method which could have an affect on the post and packing charges on your order.
- In the event that you are not able to collect the parcel on the date specified and we are unable to complete the order, you may be charged a £5 administrative charge.
- We hope that you would be happy with your order, but in the event that you wish to cancel your order, we require that this is done in writing via e-mail or on the telephone at least 48 hours before the collection day.
- When collecting your order, you will be required to bring your confirmation e-mail as a proof of purchase.
- If you are a One Hotspur member and you choose to pick up your order on a promotional 10% day or clubcash promotion day, your order will not be subject to any benefit from these promotions. Your order will only be subject to promotions that exisit on the day that your order is placed.